R207JY Children's Core Winter Parka
Children's Core Winter Parka
Product Code: R207JY
- Outer: 100% StormDri PVC coated Polyester pongee
- Filling: quilted 160g/m² Polyester wadding
- Lining: 160g Polyester
- Waterproof - StormDri 2000
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Long fit
- Super warm & quick drying
- Concealed 3 panel hood in collar with adjuster
- Full front heavy 7mm zip fastening
- Reflective tape cuff detail
- Storm flap
- 2 concealed front pockets with under storm flaps with super warm fleece linings
- Fleece trim on inside of collar
- Adjustable drawcord hem (EN14682 compliant)
- Reflective safety tape across lower back
- Suitability: schoolwear, sport, walking, leisure, travel & promotional
- Decoration process: direct print transfer, digital transfer print, embroidery & screen print transfer
- Decoration access: inside back hem and left chest
- Also available in adult sizes code R207X
Prices by Quantity:
Our product pricing is based on the total amount of items that you order. The larger your order, the better the bulk discount we can apply for you.[>
Prices are excluding VAT. Kids items do not have VAT
Design pricing is a little more complicated. To get you the best deal, we need a little bit more info.
If you are looking to add designs to your product, please fill out your design info here then click "Let's do it" to see your price.
You can easily adjust the settings afterwards to see how it affects your price.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Should I choose print or embroidery?+
How soon can I receive my delivery?+
Can I order samples?+
Yes, we can send you up to 3 plain samples free of charge. We will also provide a royal mail returns label, paid for by us, to return the items with. These must be returned within 2 weeks to prevent charge.
If you want to order samples with designs, please place an order and we will charge you based on your order quantity. Any artwork setup charges won't be charged for again on future orders.
Is there a minimum quantity?+
There is no minimum quantity, you can order 1 item if you like. Just remember that the larger the quantity, the better a bulk discount you will get on your order.
What sizes does this product come in?+
How do I pay?+
You can make payment by card using our secure online system, once your order has been placed.
You can also pay by bank transfer or cheque.
If you are a school, university or government organisation we can accept an official purchase order, and you can pay after the order has been delivered and invoiced.
Step 3: Enter your total estimated order quantity to see your instant quote:
Estimated Order Quantity*:
For Quantities above 1000 please contact us directly here
so we can give you our best possible price
Printing is the process of using ink to recreate an image
Embroidery is the art of using threads to recreate a design or text
Choose embroidery if:
- You don't mind paying a little extra
- Your design doesn't have very fine detail, small text, or gradients
- You want that prestigious high quality embroidery look and feel
- You need the design to be extremely hard wearing
- To learn more about the embroidery process, click here
Your Estimated Order Quantity ×
• Set your estimated order quantity to a number range (e.g: 10 - 19) to order in bulk.
• The price shown is the per item price for each garment.
• The quantity range you should choose should be that for the entire order, not just the total for this garment.
• The larger your order, the better the unit price we can do for you on the products.
Set up an online shop
• Select "I want to set up a Shop" to set up a quote for shop prices
• You can make money by choosing to add commission to your orders.
• We set up a shop link for you to send to your customers/organisation to order your products from individually, taking all the stress of organising a bulk order away from you.
• Send your customers/organisation the link and they can choose their product, colour and size online, and pay securely.