Supported by the Fair Wear Foundation
Printing is the process of using ink to recreate an image
Embroidery is the art of using threads to recreate a design or text
• Set your estimated order quantity to a number range (e.g: 10 - 19) to order in bulk.
• The price shown is the per item price for each garment.
• The quantity range you should choose should be that for the entire order, not just the total for this garment.
• The larger your order, the better the unit price we can do for you on the products.
• Select "I want to set up a Shop" to set up a quote for shop prices
• You can make money by choosing to add commission to your orders.
• We set up a shop link for you to send to your customers/organisation to order your products from individually, taking all the stress of organising a bulk order away from you.
• Send your customers/organisation the link and they can choose their product, colour and size online, and pay securely.