TO MEASURE - Get a tape measure and pull it round the chest of the person to be measured, snugly, but not too tight. See the graphic here for the locations of the various measurements.
"To Fit" means that the garment size is to fit that chest measurement.
The garment will be larger than the to fit chest size measurement to ensure it fits this chest size.
Printing is the process of using ink to recreate an image
Embroidery is the art of using threads to recreate a design or text
• Set your estimated order quantity to a number range (e.g: 10 - 19) to order in bulk.
• The price shown is the per item price for each garment.
• The quantity range you should choose should be that for the entire order, not just the total for this garment.
• The larger your order, the better the unit price we can do for you on the products.
• Select "I want to set up a Shop" to set up a quote for shop prices
• You can make money by choosing to add commission to your orders.
• We set up a shop link for you to send to your customers/organisation to order your products from individually, taking all the stress of organising a bulk order away from you.
• Send your customers/organisation the link and they can choose their product, colour and size online, and pay securely.